Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spin

"All That Peace Man, it felt so good it hurt. I want to hurt it back."

          What I believe it means  is split into two. For starters I think it means that the soldiers had seen so much misery, so much sadness that a small amount of peace, a rest, would make their day. They decided though that not only they should feel that air from the war but also the ones who had nothing to do with the war. They tried to pass on their happiness,  to feel even more by sharing it with the Vietnamese.

         Yet I also believe that they were know so accustomed to not being able to rest that they no longer want to feel that peace. Maybe they feel that  they don't even deserve it.  That they can't even be in peace anymore due to their constant alertness.

No comments:

Post a Comment