Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Things I Carry




        To be honest I don't carry much  in my back pack other than my books and homework. Hell even my pockets are empty.I would be lying to you if I said I walk around with a purse. I keep it simple, I carry my book in my hand and a pencil in the other.Other people might say that they carry there lipstick or their Ipad or fancy touch computer, but I don't. I don't care for those things.

       Only these too are precious to me. Every great idea starts as a scribble by a pencil.  I believe one should always carry a pencil or a pen with them, one never knows when they might need it. You never know when you feel like drawing. I shouldn't even tell you why I carry a book. Hell, why shouldn't you carry a book. It can take you places and help you when you are bored. it's way better than sitting there staring at a screen flinging birds at pigs. There is just something about books that makes me carry them around.It might be how I love the feeling of a page curled around your finger as you are about to turn it. Or maybe is the way that you just enter it, letting it take you to a school of magic or to a graveyard at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment